Enter as a Stranger....x....Leave as a Friend


Welcome and Thank You for visiting my Selling Blog. This is just a small sampling of my Primitive Wares many more can be found on my website www.yorkmountainprimitives.com. If you happen to see something that tickles your fancy and would like to make it yours simply send me an email.

Come on in and browse the Nooks & Crannies of The York Mountain Mercantile ... lots to look at tucked here & there within the pages of The Mercantile. If you have any questions, the shopkeeper is only click away.

Follow my Journey

Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Folk Art Bird Make-Do

Birds of a Feather,
Flock Together

This is a brand new pattern I came up with this week, I had to fight with it a bit, but I won...

These Primitive Birds are handmade using Calico and Homespun Fabrics.  They have "fanned-out tail feathers" that I needle-sculpted, love the look.  I made Make-Do, make-do stands for them, stained the wood in dark walnut.  The fabrics have been aged for an old timey prim look. These will be perfect for tucking into your Cupboards or Shelf Gatherings.  They are all about 9" tall.

There are three available..

SOLD TY 1821 ~ Red Bird

SOLD TY ~ T 1814 ~ Blue Bird

SOLD TY~  1803 ~ Brown Bird

Sold Individually

Prim Bird Make-Do's are $10.00 each plus Travel Fare.  Your make-do will arrive signed and dated by me, the maker.



4 comments:

  1. These are sweet! I love the tail feathers on them. Great job.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your birds, you do awesome work!!! Have a great eve. Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful Traci!have a wonderful weekend sweetie!blessings and hugs michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out great! Enjoy your weekend!!

    *hugs*
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete