Enter as a Stranger....x....Leave as a Friend


Welcome and Thank You for visiting my Selling Blog. This is just a small sampling of my Primitive Wares many more can be found on my website www.yorkmountainprimitives.com. If you happen to see something that tickles your fancy and would like to make it yours simply send me an email.

Come on in and browse the Nooks & Crannies of The York Mountain Mercantile ... lots to look at tucked here & there within the pages of The Mercantile. If you have any questions, the shopkeeper is only click away.

Follow my Journey

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

~Hadley~ the Spotted Hare

~~~Hadley~~~

Hadley is not your everyday Hare...  Most often, you will find rabbits in the Carrot Patch, but not Hadley.  His love~ Sweet Juicy Strawberries.  Here is Hadley~The Spotted Hare with a little Strawberry Snack.

Hadley is a handmade rabbit, his spots are all handstitched pieces of wool.  I love to make my rabbits with really long whiskers, so Hadley is no different, long whiskers he does have.
Hadley has been aged and re-aged for a nice old prim look, his ears are wired so they can be repositioned.
Hadley's strawberry is made of aged fabrics and is pinned into his paws, that way it can be removed if you wish.  Hadley Hare is 6 1/2" tall.


Click on Images to Enlarge

Requested fee for Hadley and his Strawberry is SOLD ~ TY my friend~ plus Travel Fare.  He will come signed and dated by me, his maker.

1 comment:

  1. Now that's my kind of hare - one who loves strawberries as much as I do!!

    Cheers,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete