Enter as a Stranger....x....Leave as a Friend


Welcome and Thank You for visiting my Selling Blog. This is just a small sampling of my Primitive Wares many more can be found on my website www.yorkmountainprimitives.com. If you happen to see something that tickles your fancy and would like to make it yours simply send me an email.

Come on in and browse the Nooks & Crannies of The York Mountain Mercantile ... lots to look at tucked here & there within the pages of The Mercantile. If you have any questions, the shopkeeper is only click away.

Follow my Journey

Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

~Red Wing Pea Hen~

Red Wing Pea Hen

My newest Prim Pea Hen is perched atop an old amber bottle. I made a vintage type label for the make-do base.  This Pea Hen is made out of tan ticking stripe fabric, her wings are a reproduction floral print fabric in dark red. Her wings and tail have some decorative stitchin', done in a prim sorta way. She has make-do repairs here and there about her.  She is 9 1/2" tall.
Red Wing Pea Hen is SOLD...  Thank You~T.  She will arrive signed and dated by me, her maker.
Click on Images to Enlarge

3 comments:

  1. Wow she's very nice and different for prim Love her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci she is just adorable!! I am enjoying mine so much!! I hear Carol got her one too. So glad they are selling well for you.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Traci, hi Lorna! Yep, couldn't pass up Traci's prim perfect pea hen. OMGosh here's another! I just might have to start me a collection of Traci's pea hens. This one's abother winner hun:)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete