Enter as a Stranger....x....Leave as a Friend


Welcome and Thank You for visiting my Selling Blog. This is just a small sampling of my Primitive Wares many more can be found on my website www.yorkmountainprimitives.com. If you happen to see something that tickles your fancy and would like to make it yours simply send me an email.

Come on in and browse the Nooks & Crannies of The York Mountain Mercantile ... lots to look at tucked here & there within the pages of The Mercantile. If you have any questions, the shopkeeper is only click away.

Follow my Journey

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

...x..Olde Glory Americana Uncle Sam Summer Thyme Wreath..x...


..xx..Olde Glory Uncle Sam Wreath Greeter..xx..

Let's celebrate Independence Day with a big ole picnic!  All decked out in Red, White & Blue, I present to you my newest wreath...

Uncle Sam is arranged on one of my homemade grapevine wreath bases with Flags, Daisies, a Crow along with Berry & Ivy accents.  All the prims are Handmade & Handpainted..then aged.  Uncle Sam's beard and hair are wool. 

All the handmades have been wired to the wreath, the only glue used was to secure the foliage and berries.

Olde Glory Uncle Sam Wreath is
16" x 16"
& has a wire for hanging

Click on Images to Enlarge

Olde Glory Uncle Sam Wreath is $old plus Travel Fare.  It will arrive signed and dated by me, it's maker.


No comments:

Post a Comment