Enter as a Stranger....x....Leave as a Friend


Welcome and Thank You for visiting my Selling Blog. This is just a small sampling of my Primitive Wares many more can be found on my website www.yorkmountainprimitives.com. If you happen to see something that tickles your fancy and would like to make it yours simply send me an email.

Come on in and browse the Nooks & Crannies of The York Mountain Mercantile ... lots to look at tucked here & there within the pages of The Mercantile. If you have any questions, the shopkeeper is only click away.

Follow my Journey

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cobwebs~Spiders & Bats~Oh My! Primitive Halloween Wreath

Cobwebs, =,0,= (Spiders) & Bats.....Oh My!
Cobwebs,  =,0,=  & Bats

Yep, this Primitive Halloween Wreath has it all!
-----handmade creepy critters                       
------- stitched banner
                 -------- & the moon
attached on a grapevine base (no glue).....just spooky enough to
grace the door to
your Haunted House
or maybe
your Witch's Pantry
(would be a great size for an old cupboard door)
heck, even the Outhouse Door needs something this Halloween right?


Click Images to Enlarge

Wreath is 14" from top to bottom and 13" across

Cobwebs, Spiders & Bat Wreath is $old plus Travel Fare.  It will arrive signed and dated by me, the maker.




6 comments:

  1. hi, Traci
    I am drooling over this spooky~ creepy creation~ love it!!! Great job!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci, I just love your creations, you talented lady! Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all kinds of fun Traci my dear! You rock Halloween like no one else! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traci this is so great. Love all the webs and spider on it.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Traci , you never cease to amaze me ! Great work ! Have a wonderful weekend ! hugs lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete