Enter as a Stranger....x....Leave as a Friend


Welcome and Thank You for visiting my Selling Blog. This is just a small sampling of my Primitive Wares many more can be found on my website www.yorkmountainprimitives.com. If you happen to see something that tickles your fancy and would like to make it yours simply send me an email.

Come on in and browse the Nooks & Crannies of The York Mountain Mercantile ... lots to look at tucked here & there within the pages of The Mercantile. If you have any questions, the shopkeeper is only click away.

Follow my Journey

Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Humble Pumpkin Mini's ~ Primitive Fall Pumpkins


My 2011 Humble Pumpkins go Mini

Olde & Worn....Tattered & Torn
Humble Pumpkins

Here we have a Set of 5 Humble Pumpkins
perfect "bowl filler" size, yes, they are
you'll get 2 Orange, 1 White and 2 Green Pumpkins

Patched-Up & Mended & Repaired
sawdust filled so they can be shaped a bit

Largest is 3" across the top

Lil' Humble Pumpkins are $14.00 plus Travel Fare.  They'll all be signed and dated by me, the maker.
Hey, thanks for stopping by!
Traci

1 comment: