Enter as a Stranger....x....Leave as a Friend


Welcome and Thank You for visiting my Selling Blog. This is just a small sampling of my Primitive Wares many more can be found on my website www.yorkmountainprimitives.com. If you happen to see something that tickles your fancy and would like to make it yours simply send me an email.

Come on in and browse the Nooks & Crannies of The York Mountain Mercantile ... lots to look at tucked here & there within the pages of The Mercantile. If you have any questions, the shopkeeper is only click away.

Follow my Journey

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Eggs...Eggs...eggs....Primitive Spring Easter Eggs

A tisket, A tasket .....  it will soon be time to fill your basket


Early Style Primitive Spring Eggs

I have three different designs/sizes available on the

with a fourth coming soon!

~Blessings~



3 comments:

  1. Love your prim eggs Trai, you make such awesome prims. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes - guess this means I should be taking Christmas down? ;o) Sweet eggs....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete